Sevarome is specialised in the design and manufacture of food aromas, nut mixtures, aromatic ingredients, but also texturers, stabilisers and food colours, for catering professionals and sweet food manufacturers. Sevarome also works in the fields of bakery-pastry shops, and confectionery, chocolate shop, ice cream and catering.
Owing to its effective products and a customised approach, the Sevarome brand offers you high quality solutions to reflect your needs
Sevarome has a laboratory and a team dedicated to the development of customised products. Its specific expertise means that this laboratory allows Sevarome to stand out and reveal its expertise:
• The sensory expertise of flavourists, engineers and R&D technicians
• The technical nature of the various development processes: transformation (roasting, grinding, baking, extraction, fractionation), forming (pulverulents, texturing), formulation (liquids, pastes, powders), and mixtures
• The adaptation to the application type and validation of its behaviour in the finished product owing to the implementation of its application
• Responsiveness to the customer in specific developments and consultancy
• Close link between the R&D and sales teams that enables us to offer new flavourings and great flexibility continuously
• Development of raw materials and natural solutions
The activity began in 1964 by the supply of products for ice cream makers and pastry artisans. Already of excellent reputation, Sevrarome produced high quality products and its renown grew in France and in export, from artisans to industry.
SEVAROME JOINED THE NACTIS GROUP
This approach enabled the brand to expand its offering and increase its aromatic expertise. The expertise pole for many sweet products remains in its historic basin of Yssingeaux.
ISO 14001 CERTIFICATION
The Yssingeaux production plant is certified ISO14001 thanks to its quality and environment management system. It was already certified ISO9001 since 1997.
IMPLEMENTATION OF THE NEW PLANT
Implementation of the new plant renewed with an improvement of production processes and storage and food safety.